Hi everyone! We’ll (hopefully) be able to start working on guilds soon, and since this is such a major feature, we wanted to give everyone a chance to ask questions about it and give feedback before we start working. So Danc and I wrote this essay. Take a look, let us know what you think on Discord! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HJWO4XP9n0GZm0XDDCmeEhuuH2g013uJOgO4LenmPFY/
This week’s update notes:
- Turrets don’t turn by default, they just fire in the direction you point them.
- Turret spawn rate is capped:
- T0-T3: 1
- T4-T6: 2
- T7-T9: 3
- T10: 4
- [Note: maneuver will be changed too someday, but hasn’t yet.]
- Engineer 1A
Turret Turnrate +54X-90X (aims towards player)
Steam Cost -10%
- Engineer 1B
Turret Damage +15-25%
Steam Cost +5%
- Engineer 2A
Turret Health +100-150%
Damage Received +10%
- Engineer 2B
Turret Damage +15-35%
Gun Damage -15%
- Engineer 3A
Turret Range +42-50%
- Engineer 3B
Turret Cooldown -54-70%
- Engineer 4A
Steam Cost -11-15%
Stacks 3 times
- Engineer 4B
Turret Health +50-75%
Stacks 2 times
- New art for the recently added conveyor belts!
- Fixed many small issues with belts.
- Fixed issues with doorways not connecting properly.
- No longer need to drag heal drones; just touch them to activate
- Potential fix for drill wandering away at the end
- Reverted snake-y road to have no destructible walls
- Fixed exploit where you could get to the end without drill.
- Ra Generator arena is larger
- Closed trading loophole which was unintentionally encouraging people to execute unsafe trades by gifting gold and then expecting items back (as a separate trade) to avoid the trade tax.
- Reduced the gold trading fee by 20% to soften the impact of the above.
- Enforce chat rate limits on server side
- Yet more anti-hacking and server stability work. Players who get caught cheating will now be auto-banned after a variable amount of time depending on the severity of the crime and random chance.
- It is now possible to report cheaters and/or toxic behavior via the friends list. Click on any player to find and use the report options. Please do not report players simply because they used a swear word, but if they use slurs or hate speech or are seriously harassing you in any way, that is a fine reason to report them. Remember to be kind to each other. We’re all on the same team here.