Some of you may have noticed that we updated prod this evening outside our usual update schedule. In case you were wondering what the update contains, it’s actually a pretty big one:
- Old Faithful: +5% DPS buff
- Assault: +5% DPS buff
- Siege Tank: +15% DPS buff; -10% range nerf
- DaggerKnight: Shieldblast nerfed: 2s at T0 –> 3s at T10; +7% DPS buff
- Fire Orbs: Fix for performance issues (DPS remains the same, but gun shoots fewer, more damaging, faster bullets)
- Proper art for Marksman and Duelist
- Bugfix: health+steam bars disappearing bug
- Bugfix: you won’t auto-accept random quests while busy with tutorial quests
- Added post-fight info UI for Meowza
- Added new dungeon bossfight music!
- Updated rebel city music track with a longer version
- Localized friend interaction and report menus
- You can now report blocked users
- Certain bad words will now automatically be converted into bird-profanity. Switch to enable/disable this in options.
- Bugfix: now able to send chat messages containing chars like “<” or “>”
- UI displays your progress to maxing a stat, when looking at a stat upgrade
- UI will prevent you from using an upgrade on a maxed stat
- Certain bosses have a very low chance of dropping unique trail-crafting items
- Too many players were accidentally cancelling their invulnerability prematurely after teleporting, so we’ve tried an experiment: you can’t shoot, no matter what, for the first 1s after teleporting
We hope you enjoy these changes!