Ryan, Pat, Adam and Sarah were all AFK this week (again, mainly due to the babysplosion of 2017) so this week’s updates are mostly minor things. Check it:
- Notra has finished art, at last! She remains as creepy as ever. Also, Notra’s turnrate has been reduced 50% during certain phases.
- Much of the placeholder text in the dungeons has been replaced with real lore that prints nicely on top of the environment instead of in obviously placeholder dialog boxes. 🙂
- Cancer has been tweaked and has been re-themed as a giant spider. Final art still TBD.
- Game-wide gun sputtering has been reduced.
- Minimum boss camera zoom radius has been increased by 20%
- The damage inflicted by the Hypnotist’s minions has been reduced 25%, and its zoom radius has been increased.
- If a plane is at max level, the XP bar in the hud now appears full and displays the total xp.
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused Q and C to be ignored.
- Various other bugfixes.
Meanwhile, Sebi has been plugging away on the auditing (aka anti-cheat) system. At this point, he’s been working on it long enough to hazard a guess that it will take 3 or 4 more weeks to finish the 1st pass, and another 3 or 4 weeks to polish it up after that. Once that’s done, we’re one major step closer to the closed beta – with a little luck we can finish other necessary features in parallel and start letting in a much larger number of players by the end of August.
That’s it for now. See ya’ll in game tomorrow. 🙂