Today’s update introduces a new endgame boss: the Urchin.
The Urchin is quite elusive: to find it you’ll need to craft a special item and then use it in a specific place. We recommend that you bring a full fleet of seasoned pilots with you, as the encounter can be quite a handful!
The boss can drop a lot of the usual goodies, but also has a chance to drop 4 different URs and some other unusual items. Good luck!
Improvements & Balance
With this update we are also addressing some balance issues and general improvements, both for new and veteran players. Community-suggested changes are indicated with
- Leader changes on mission selection now let the new leader pick a mission
- Low level ingredients can now be crafted into tradeable bundles.
- Players in lower tier missions now get their damage downscaled by a tier appropriate %.
- Upscaling of low level players during missions now caps at a mission tier appropriate %.
- Revised nanite trading fees to be more consistent with the cost of 5 upgrades of the same type.
- Buffed Merlin’s Staff from 12% to 15% dmg.
- Fixed an issue where DK secondaries were missing supercharge/degradation stats.
- Fixed the XP Boost item description to properly show 90 minutes.